We are providing Questions from Sentence Correction Part-1, which is very helpful for your exam like IBPS PO/Clerk, SBI PO, SSC, Railway etc. In each part, we provide 10 questions with answers.
Sentence Correction Part-1
1) Rahul has won the prize of (a)/ two million dollars which (b)/ has to be shared (c)/ with all members (d)/ No error (e)/.
2) The main advantage of (a)/ investing such schemes (b)/ is that you will not (c)/ have to pay taxes (d)/ No error (e).
3) I looked everywhere (a)/ as my keys, (b)/ but I couldn’t figure (c)/ out where I had put them (d)/ No error (e).
4) The tax treaty between India and Switzerland have (a)/ been amended and we (b)/ shall be able to obtain information (c)/ about my Swiss bank account by next month (d)/ No error (e).
5) Besides the duties (a)/ of compassion harmlessness (b)/ and forgiveness there are (c)/ still duties that we owe to others (d)/ No error (e).
6) People who intend (a)/ to visit the tourist spots (b)/ are always thrilling (c)/ to see the scenario here (d)/ No error (e).
7) The employee was (a)/ asked to leave her job (b)/ as she was not (c)/ performing well (d)/ No error (e).
8) The father divided (a)/ the property equally (b)/ between his son (c)/ and daughters equally (d)/ No error (e).
9) The cricket match (a)/ was organised and (b)/ the sponsored by his (c)/ father’s company (d)/ No error (e).
10) As they watched (a)/ the football match (b)/ the huge crowd (c)/ chant in unison (d)/ No error (e).
1) d. use ‘by’ 2) b.
3) b. use for my keys 4) a. use ‘has’
5) e. no error 6) c. use thrilled
7) c. use had not been 8) e. no error
9) c. delete ‘the’ 10) d. chanted
This the Sentence correction part-1. We will further provide next parts of error spotting questions. Do practice and be perfect in English.
Also, learn- Vocabulary with synonyms and antonyms.