Hello Students, today we are going to provide the Sentence Correction Part-10 set. These are very important for your upcoming SBI, IBPS, SSC examinations.
Sentence Correction Part-10 Questions Set
1) Heavy rain is also likely (a)/ to occur across south coastal (b)/ Andhra Pradesh and at (c)/ isolated places in Rayalaseema. (d)/ No error (e).
2) Two animation movies based (a)/ on the books have come (b)/ out on 2010 and 2014, (c)/ was liked by the audience.(d)/ No error (e).
3) A Class six student was (a)/ crushed under a lumbering crane (b)/ on the road on Thursday morning (c)/ when traveling to her school.(d)/ No error (e)
4) The government on Thursday (a)/ asked the collectors of eight districts (b)/ to provide details of crop damage (c)/ due to pests in two days. (d)/ No error (e).
5) The Oxford Dictionary defined (a)/ ghee as clarified butter (b)/ made from the milk (c)/ of a buffalo or cow. (d)/ No error. (e).
6) Before meeting the Odisha Chief Minister, (a)/ he was visiting (b)/ Bezbaruaha’s residence on Monday and (c)/ interacted with district administration in Sambalpur. (d)/ No error (e).
7) Dhoni is so versatile (a)/ that he could possibly playing (b)/ anywhere between No. 3 and (c)/ No. 7 and have an impact. (d)/ No error (e).
8) On 2010, the agency closed (a)/ another case related to (b)/ mass killing of Sikhs in (c)/ Mongolpuri for lack of evidence.(d)/ No error (e).
9) Toy imports from China have dropping (a)/ to less than a half, according to (b)/ industry estimates, since the (c)/ government introduced tough quality criteria. (d)/ No error (e).
10) Paytm has launched a messaging (a)/ service that will allow (b)/ consumers to chat and (c)/ transact simultaneously.(d)/ No error (e).
1) e. No error 2) c. Replace ‘on’ with ‘in’
3) d. Replace ‘when’ with ‘while’ 4) d. Replace ‘in’ with ‘within’
5) e. No error 6) b. Replace ‘was visiting’ with ‘had visited’
7) b. Use ‘play’ 8) a. Use ‘In’
9) a. Use ‘dropped’ 10) e. No error
These are the 10 important questions from Sentence Correction Part-10 question set. Practice them properly to improve your English.