Hello Students, today we are going to provide the sentence correction part-11 question set, which is very important for your upcoming IBPS, SBI, SSC examinations. These questions are prepared from The Hindu newspaper.
Sentence Correction Part-11 Questions Set
1) China objected to Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharamans (a)/ first visit to Arunachal Pradesh, (b)/ said her tour of the “disputed area” is not conducive (c)/ to the peace and tranquillity of the region. (e)/ No error (e).
2) South Korea will roll out (a)/ the red carpet for Mr. Trump as (b)/ it seeks messages of assurance (c)/ about the alliance and U.S. resolve. (d)/ No error. (e).
3) Nitish Kumar advocated the expansion (a)/ of the quota raj by introducing (b)/ reservation on the private sector though there (c)/ is no such provision in the Constitution. (d)/ No error. (e).
4) The past three year have (a)/ all been in the top (b)/ three years in terms (c)/ of temperature records. (d)/ No error (e).
5) We had extensively discussions (a)/ with the participants and (b)/ obtained their feedback (c)/ regarding our new service. (d)/ No error (e).
6) Economic growth figures for (a)/ the first quarter of this financial year (b)/ seems to support the claim that (c)/ the worst may be over for the Indian economy. (d)/ No error (e).
7) There is a considerable amount (a)/ of research about the (b)/ factors that makes (c)/ a company innovate. (d)/ No error (e).
8) The success of the (a)/ government sponsor job guarantee programme (b)/ has resulted in a (c)/ drastic drop in poverty. (d)/ No error (e).
9) Though he has promoted to (a)/ the bank’s board as a director (b)/ he continues to carry out (c)/ all his current responsibilities. (d)/ No error (e).
10) Arranging such a large amount (a)/ of funds now will be a problem why (b)/ banks are usually not open (c)/ so early in the morning. (d)/ No error (e).
1) c. Use ‘Sitharaman’s’ 2) e. No error
3) c. Replace ‘on’ with ‘in’ 4) a. Use ‘years’
5) a. Use ‘extensive’ 6) c. Use ‘seem’
7) c. Use ‘make’ 8) b. Use ‘sponsored’
9) a. Use ‘has been’ 10) b. Use ‘because for why’
These are the questions from sentence correction part-11 set. Practice them properly to improve your English.