Hello Students, today we are going to provide questions from Sentence Correction Part-12 set. These questions are made, from The Hindu newspaper. These questions are very important for your IBPS, SBI, SSC and other exams.
Sentence Correction Part-12 Question Set
1) According to Staffing Industry Analysts, (a)/ in 2016, the population (b)/ of contingent workers in (c)/ Japan were close to two million. (d)/ No error (e).
2) Many temporary jobs in (a)/ India are administrative jobs (b)/ and align more closely (c)/ with entry-level position. (d)/ No error (e).
3) The DRDO successfully tested (a)/ India’s first long-range sub-sonic (b)/ cruise missile Nirbhay from the (c)/ integrated test range at Chandipur, Odisha. (d)/ No error (e).
4) The tax authorities say that (a)/ they are on the trail of the bank deposits (b)/ made after November 8, 2016, (c)/ and were investigating suspicious accounts. (d)/ No error (e).
5) The GST council is like(likely) to consider (a)/ a proposal to allow all taxpayers (b)/ to file their returns on a quarterly basis (c)/ instead of every month with easier forms. (d)/ No error (e).
6) Business success is only possible (a)/ when you break the various lock (b)/ that happens between the concept that (c)/ once was novel, capability, and culture. (d)/ No error (e).
7) India clinched a six-run victory (a)/ in the last match to (b)/ notch up its first-ever (c)/ T-20 series won over New Zealand. (d)/ No error (e).
8) The board’s decision has provided (a)/ employees with the opportunity (b)/ to acquire up to 100 (c)/ shares by the company. (d)/ No error (e).
9) Their failure to inspect (a)/ our factories is a (b)/ clear indications that our (c)/ license will not be renewed. (d)/ No error (e).
10) If the manufacturing sector continues (a)/ to grow at the same rate for (b)/ the next few months, I think it (c)/ has a high growth rate this year. (d)/ No error (e).
1) d. Use ‘was’ 2) d. Use ‘positions’
3) e. No error 4) d. Replace ‘were’ with ‘are’
5) a. Use ‘likely’ 6) e. No error
7) d. Use ‘win’ 8) d. Replace ‘by’ with ‘of’
9) c. Use ‘indication’ 10) d. Replace ‘has’ with ‘will have’
These are the 10 important questions from Sentence Correction Part-12 set. Practice them properly to improve your English.