Hello Students, today we are going to publish sentence correction part-13 question set. These questions are very important for your upcoming IBPS, SBI, SSC examinations.
Sentence Correction Part-13 Question Set
1) China is trying to anticipate problems, (a)/ keeping its banks in good (b)/ health by sustaining the (c)/ growth of nearly 7% year on year. (d)/ No error (e).
2) Primary schools enrolment in India (a)/ has been a success story largely (b)/ due to various programmes and drives (c)/ to increase enrolment even in the remote area. (d)/ No error (e).
3) Create a few more schools (a)/ or allowing hundreds of colleges (b)/ and private universities to mushroom, is not going (c)/ to solve the crisis of education in India. (d)/ No error (e).
4) How serious is the country’s (a)/ economic problems, and how (b)/ big an impact will these (c)/ have on the world economies? (d)/ No error (e).
5) OLA, the taxi service provider, (a)/ is growing like a weed, (b)/ spending millions of rupees (c)/ to establish its roots in the country. (d)/ No error (e).
6) The survey asked respondents (a)/ from more than 40 countries to (b)/ identify kinds of people (c)/ they would want as neighbors. (d)/ No error (e).
7) The pace and scale of (a)/ the country’s economic (b)/ transformation have no (c)/ historical precedent. (d)/ No error (e).
8) The European economy is (a)/ buoyant as its energy (b)/ and manufacturing sectors (c)/ is doing very well. (d)/ No error (e).
9) The countries most (a)/ affected by the country’s slowdown (b)/ are likely to be (c)/ those whose export raw materials. (d)/ No error (e).
10) Economists at the IMF has (a)/ recently released a study assessing (b)/ the cause and consequences (c)/ of rising inequality. (d)/ No error (e).
1) e. No error 2) d. Use ‘areas’
3) a. Use ‘creating’ 4) a. Replace ‘is’ with ‘are’
5) e. No error 6) c. Replace ‘kinds’ with ‘kind’
7) c. Replace ‘have’ with ‘has’ 8) d. Replace ‘is’ with ‘are’
9) d. Replace ‘whose’ with ‘who’ 10) a. Replace ‘has’ with ‘have’
These are the 10 important questions from sentence correction part-13 set. Practice them properly to improve your English.