We are going to provide the Sentence Correction Part-2 question set. This is so important for your SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO/ Clerk, SSC, Railway, CAT, MAT, XAT, and other exams conducted in India.
Sentence Correction Part-2 Question Set
1) I do not understand (a)/ about how the payment (b)/ was made without (c)/ the manager’s permission (d)/ No error (e).
2) The customer has (a)/ written a letter (b)/ thanks the manager (c)/ for the timely help (d)/ No error (e).
3) The new restaurant is (a)/ doing good business because (b)/ it serves food of good quality (c)/ at lower rates than other restaurants (d)/ No error (e).
4) An investor must (a)/ be take into account (b)/ many factors before (c)/ making any financial decision (d)/ No error.
5) There was once a Brahmana (a)/ who had made a vow (b)/ that he would only eat food (c)/ that he could gather in the fields (d)/ No error (e).
6) In such delicate matters, (a)/ we often go with (b)/ his advice as he has (c)/ been handling such cases effectively (d)/ No error (e).
7) In school (a)/ we have to enrolled (b)/ in sports (C)/ and music classes (d)/ No error (e).
8) I am thinking (a)/ you were aware (b)/ of the rules and regulations (c)/ before joining the team (d)/ No error (e).
9) There were many (a)/ factors that contributed (b)/ to the success (c)/ of his experiments (d)/ No error (e).
10) The noise was (a)/ so faintly that (b)/ one had to strain (c)/ one’s ears to hear it (d)/ No error (e).
1) b. ‘about’ is a superfluous 2) c. use ‘to’ before ‘thanks’
3) e. no error 4) b. delete ‘be’
5) d. the correct spelling is ‘field’ 6) b. use ‘go by’
7) b. use ‘be enrolled’ 8) a. replace ‘am thinking’ with ‘think’
9) d. ‘use experiment’ 10) b. use faint