Hello Students, today we are going to provide Sentence Correction Part-3 question set, which is very important for your upcoming exams like SBI PO/ CLERK, IBPS PO/ CLERK, RBI, SSC and other exams.
Sentence Correction Part-3 Question Set
1) The company has (a)/ decided to sell half (b)/ of it shares (c)/ to a Chinese firm (d)/ No error (e).
2) Our company was recently (a)/ award the contract (b)/ to constract two major (c)/ bridges in the state (d)/ No error (e).
3) The president was extremely popular (a)/ on the world stage (b)/ but is dislike (c)/ in his own country (d)/ No error (e).
4) The committee will discuss (a)/ the draft in detail (b)/ and will make suggestions for the (c)/ proper implementing the scheme (d) No error (e).
5) By far the most urgent (a)/ need of industry in journal (b)/ and of IT industry in particular (c)/ is the need for skilled manpower (d)/ No error (e).
6) You should think that (a)/ of all the possibilities (b)/ before you take (c)/ any decision (d)/ No error (e).
7) The report (a)/ highlights on (b)/ the need for (c)/ further resrearch (d)/ No error (e).
8) I knows a very good doctor (a)/ in my city (b)/ who will be able to (c)/ cure your disease (d)/ No error.
9) Child labour is (a)/ considered to be (b)/ illegal in many countries (c)/ in the world (d)/ No error (e).
10) When he found out that (a)/ the girl had escaped (b)/ he was absolute (c)/ irrited and furious (d)/ No error (e).
1) c. replace ‘it’ with ‘its’ 2) b. use ‘awarded’
3) c. use ‘was disliked’ 4) d. use ‘implementation’
5) b. replace ‘journal’ with ‘general’ 6) a. delete ‘that’
7) b. delete ‘on’ 8) a. use ‘know’
9) e. No error 10) c. use ‘absolutely’
These are the questions from the Sentence Correction Part-3 set. Practice all the questions properly to improve your performance in English section. Also, learn Vocabularies and English Grammar we have provided in the previous posts.