Hello Students, we are going to provide the Sentence Correction Part-4 Question set. These questions are very useful for your upcoming IBPS, SSC, SBI examinations.
Sentence Correction Part-4 Question Set
1) By opening so many (a)/ branches in such a (b)/ short time, they have (c)/ used the wrong strategy. (d)/ No error (e).
2) Accordingly the circular (a)/ that was issued yesterday RBI (B)/ has raised the rate at (c)/ which it lends to banks.(d)/ No error (e).
3) In an attempt to change (a)/ its old-fashioned image, (b)/ the newspaper must created a (c)/ section aimed at younger leaders. (d)/ No error (e).
4) A current account is a deposit account (a)/ which is offered by banks mainly (b)/ to firms and companies who (c)/ need banking facilities very frequently. (d)/ No error (e).
5) The king gave away (a)/ all that he had, and he and his family (b)/ went without food so that they might (c)/ feed the hungry. (d)/ No error (e).
6) He was too tired that (a)/ he could not cross (b)/ the street even with (c)/ the help of porter. (d)/ No error (e).
7) My best friend (a)/ left the country, (b)/ I hope to hearing (c)/ from her again soon. (d)/ No error (e).
8) I am not scared (a)/ to be traveling (b)/ in the dark (c)/ alone at night. (d)/ No error (e).
9) She always remembers (a)/ to switch off all the (b)/ lights and fans before (c)/ leaving a room. (d)/ No error (e).
10) The weather is (a)/ much more warmer (b)/ than it was (c)/ a few days ago (d)/ No error (e).
1) b. replace ‘in’ with ‘within’ 2) a. use ‘according to’
3) c. replace ‘must’ with ‘has’ 4) e. No error
5) e. No error 6) a. replace ‘too’ with ‘so’
7) c. use ‘to hear’ 8) b. use ‘to travel’
9) d. substitute ‘room’ 10) b. delete ‘more’
These are the questions from the Sentence Correction Part-4 set. Practice them properly to improve your score in the English section.