Hello Students, We going to publish the Sentence Correction Part-5 question set which is so important for your upcoming examinations.
Also, Learn- Sentence Correction Question Part-4 Set
Sentence Correction Part-5 Question Set
1) During the interview (a)/ with the general manager (b)/ I asked her what challenges (c)/ she was faced (d)/ No error (e).
2) Their company is going to incur (a)/ heavy losses this year because (b)/ of the big discounts they (c)/ offers to customers (d)/ No error (e).
3) As her neighbor have loud (a)/ parties every night, (b)/ she does not complain (c)/ and prefers to put up with it (d)/ No error (e).
4) Handicraft exports have an increase (a)/ in the past year (b)/ because of the innovative steps (c)/ taken by the government (d)/ No error (e).
5) We must feal (a)/ love for all, no matter (b)/ whether they are of our own family (c)/ or strangers or whether they are rich or poor (d)/ No error (e).
6) Whenever a man attain fame, (a)/ his personal qualities are (b)/ imitated by others who (c)/ are close to him. (d)/ No error (e).
7) She is pretending (a)/ to be sick (b)/ because she don’t (c)/ want to study (d)/ No error (e).
8) The elevator in the building (a)/ is under repair, (b)/ we regret for (c)/ the inconvenience caused. (d)/ No error (e).
9) Inspite of the (a)/ heavy raining Raj (b)/ decided to go (c)/ for the meeting (d)/ No error (e).
10) A vast numbers (a)/ of people greeted (b)/ the film star on his (c)/ arrival at the airport. (d)/ No error (e).
1) d. replace ‘was’ with ‘had’ 2) b. use ‘offer’ instead of ‘offers’
3) a. use ‘even though’ instead of ‘as’ 4) a. use ‘have increased’
5) a. the correct spelling is ‘feel’ 6) Use ‘attains’
7) c. use ‘does not’ 8) e. No error
9) b. use ‘rain’ 10) a. use ‘number’