Hello Students, today we are going to provide 10 Important questions from Sentence Correction Part-6 Set. These questions are very important for your IBPS, SBI, SSC, CAT exams.
Sentence Correction Part-6 Question Set
1) We have an account (a)/ with this bank and (b)/ find the staff (c)/ helpful and knowledgeable. (d)/ No error (e).
2) A rich merchant owned (a)/ a beautiful horse but, (b)/ one of his neighbours is (c)/ keen to bought this horse. (d)/ No error (e).
3) Akbar was embarrassed (a)/ and in turn gifted the sage (b)/ a horse cart and make the stable (c)/master its driver in order to punish him. (d)/ No error (e).
4) In his speech (a)/ the finance minister stated (b)/ that the new tax law will be (c)/ applicable from april 1, 2017 (d)/ No error (e).
5) Humour is a better way (a)/ to provide social commentary on (b)/ controversy issues and some movies (c)/ do that successfully. (d)/ No error (e).
6) River, mountains and deep forests (a)/ are the place (b)/ mostly like by (c)/ people living in urban areas (d)/ No error (e).
7) While I am doing (a)/ the house works (b)/ I like to listen to (c)/ music on the radio (d)/ No error (e).
8) The wise man did not (a)/ want to risk his like (b)/ and so he take (c)/ the safe route to reach the destination. (d)/ No error (e).
9) Ragi may not taste (a)/ good but it has (b)/ very high nutritive value (c)/ compare to junk food (d)/ No error (e).
10) Thousand years ago (a)/ life was hard as people (b)/ have to do all (c)/ the work by themselves (d)/ No error (e).
1) c. ‘have found’ in the place of ‘find’ 2) d. Use ‘buy’ in the place of ‘bought’
3) c. Use ‘made’ 4) c. Use ‘laws’
5) c. Use ‘controversial’ 6) c. Use ‘liked most by’
7) b. Use ‘work’ 8) c. Use ‘took’
9) e. No error 10) c. Use ‘had’