Hello Students, today we are going to publish the Sentence Correction Part-7 set. These are very important for your upcoming IBPS PO/CLERK, SBI PO/CLERK, SSC, CAT, exams.
Also, Learn- Sentence Correction Question Part-6 Set
Sentence Correction Part-7 Question Set
1) The scheme has been (a)/ implemented only in these (b)/ part of the country and the (c)/ Prime Minister will visit it shortly (d)/ No error (e).
2) The foreign investment promotion board is (a)/ the government body who (b)/ regulates investments received (c)/ by Indian factories from foreign countries (d)/ No error (e).
3) Under the scheme banks (a)/ provide loans to small and medium (b)/ enterprises at two percent (c)/ lower the market rate (d)/ No error (e).
4) The comedian enthralled (a)/ everybody with his quick witty as (b)/ he had chosen just the right topic (c)/ to warm up to the crowd (d)/ No error (e).
5) When we visited his office (a)/ we found that (b)/ he was sipping coffee (c)/ with some of his colleagues (d)/ No error (e).
6) I was very lucky (a)/ that day (b)/ and cached (c)/ a lot of fish (d) No error (e).
7) She wanted to reached (a)/ home as early (b)/ as possible because (c)/ it was getting dark (d)/ No error (e).
8) Time the concert ended, (a)/ the crowd clapped (b)/ and cheered (c)/ enthusiastically (d)/ No error (e).
9) The student blamed (a)/ their professor for (b)/ their late arrival (c)/ in the class (d)/ No error (e).
10) We have many rooms (a)/ in our house, (b)/ several of which (c)/ have not been in use for years (d)/ No error (e).
1) b. replace ‘these’ with ‘this’ 2) b. Use ‘which’
3) d. Use ‘than’ after lower 4) b. Replace ‘witty’ with ‘wit’
5) e. No error 6) c. Use ‘caught’
7) a. Use ‘reach’ 8) a. Replace ‘time’ with ‘when’
9) d. Replace ‘in’ with ‘for’ 10) c. Replace ‘several’ with ‘some’